"Here about the beach I wander'd, nourishing a youth sublime"
The (not so) small print:
By submitting a photograph to BritishBeaches.uk you
- Warrant that either
- you are the copyright holder of the photograph, or
- you are acting with the express authority of the copyright holder, or
- the photograph has, to the best of your knowledge, passed into the Public Domain as a
result of any copyright having expired.
- Confirm that your photo meets the Photography Guidelines
- Publish the version of your photo submitted to this website under a
Creative Commons CC-BY-SA Licence (unless it is already in the Public Domain).
- Agree to indemnify the owners and operators of BritishBeaches.uk against any copyright infringement claim
which may arise from the publication of your photo on this website.
None of this affects your own ownership of your photo, or in any way restricts how you may use it elsewhere.