Designed by Samuel Wyatt and first lit on 1 December 1806. In 1872, a new paraffin lamp was installed to the design of James Douglass - the first Trinity House lighthouse to use paraffin. It was electrified in 1940 and automated in 1996.
Uploaded to Flickr by Reading Tom on 12 August 2021
Location: North Marine Estate, Flamborough
Location type: Village
OS Grid: TA254708
Local Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
Nearest postcode: YO15 1AR
(for sat-nav purposes only, a beach does not have a postal address!)